Read: Eric Foner, Chapter 12, ALL SECTIONS; packet distributed in class.
Task: Complete Cornell Notes for the sections. Guidelines provided below
Due: Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Cornell Notes Guidelines:
1. Read FIRST, then decide which ideas to record in your Cornell Notes
2. The size of the space that I have provided for you should indicate to you how many or how few notes you should include.
3. This is where you should record details that support the heading. Your readings will be collected in class, so these notes will your primary reference for class discussions.
4. As we progress through the year, you should get better and better at identifying which details are worth recording for later reference.
5. Generate your own Cornell Notes pages using the link on the side bar -->